New Geleborn Weapons

Welcome! Introduce yourself, ask questions and / or leave feedback.

New Geleborn Weapons

Postby Anexander » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:23 pm

I don't think the Geleborn weapons that are found in the DB are live in the game.

First, the delays on the weapons do not look right. Usually delays for weapons vary from class to class and also for Dark, Shadow and Void. All the delays are 2400 or 3000 which makes these things look like not complete yet.

Second, there is not an icon file associated with them yet. There isn't an item live in game that does not have an icon file.

Soooooo, if Geleborn was killed tonight, he won't be dropping any of these weapons. Hard to say if they will be fixed. And with how the game is updated now it probably won't be until Yule 2015 that they get fixed.
Anexander
Clan Avalon
Anexander

Re: New Geleborn Weapons

Postby MisterWiskers » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:21 pm

The weapons are very nice though O.O

Yeah was looking for the database as well and saw how the previous weapons, such as mordris spears, had at least 50 attack speed difference. Seems like they dont want to add these weapons though. Which is a shame.

Off topic, but rogues got screwed this update with the edl upgrades with the magic damage. :evil:
Anexander is love.
Anexander is life.
MisterWiskers

Re: New Geleborn Weapons

Postby Anexander » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:22 pm

I am hoping that the weapons will get updated with the Yule update. I don't think they are in their final form yet.

Aggy has 415 possible drops, Hrung has 477, Mordis has 412 and Necro has 255.

From what I can see Gele has 236 possible drops. Which would make him have the fewest amount of possible drops for an endgame boss yet.
Anexander
Clan Avalon
Anexander

Return to Discussion